AIM
Fireduril

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

I actually pressed 'Replay'

In most flashes the 'Replay' button is just for an option, but in very few flashes these buttons are actually used.

I pressed the Replay button! Because there was too much awesomeness to be taken in my one, or even two viewings of this 'preview'!

I honestly can't wait until the real one is released! Mobile Suit Sonics! Awesome! Make sure theres a replay in the real one. I believe that in the real flash there'll be so much awesomeness that I have to watch it at least 5 times to absorb all of the awesomeness!

Naruto Deleted Scene Naruto Deleted Scene

May you have 500 virgins in the afterlife!!

ROFLOLMAO OMFG THIS IS MY NEW DISPLAY PIC!!!

I'm not islamic by the way. I just honestly believe you deserve 500 virgins for that effort.

moody and cool. lol. You really did stay true to the real characters.... Except for those parts you decided to deviate somewhat, but the deviation is somewhat better!

* I accidently posted this review for a peice of foamy crap before, I honestly hope this is the right submission being reviewed this time *

Broken Saints CH 22 ACT 1 Broken Saints CH 22 ACT 1

Enough already please..

Please..stop. Just stop flooding the portal with all these submissions, atleast space them out.
BTW, what is the use of having 21 chapters then having a freakin recap one, I would say thats a waste. For those of you who tell people to stop reviewing and saying bad thing about this series, like myself and many others who are annoyed at how many of these are have been submitted in quick succession, just shut up, it's a review, it's supposed to give that person's opinion on the subject. Also you people who go on and on about how much effort and time has been put into the series, 3 yrs or whatever, I have worked on projects for that long, even longer, and they haven't even been published yet. My point, nobody cares how long they have been worked on for.
I did like the firsts ones but after all those over dramatic chapters it pissed me off and is still pissing me off.
Note, those are just my thoughts, not meant for other wankers to take offense too, especially those of you who haven't even done anything to create the series.
It only gets points for me because of all the time and work that has gone in to it, which hardly ever happens on newgrounds, people just vote on the size or how the authors previos works were like.

Warbears Warbears

Nice

Very nice game. Congrats on the frontpage and I'm guessing also that this game will also be thrown into the Top 50 of all time.

You should have gotten sponsorship.

SonicZero The GAME v2 SonicZero The GAME v2

It was okay..

The largest problem with this game was the graphics, the game play was okay, bit slow, kind of simple. Entertaining. But this game would have been a whole lot better if you did more then throw a couple of gradients into circles and throw it into an engine that merely randomly places something on the stage and slowly scales it larger. The backgrounds were okay, but other then that, the graphics were surpreme! - ly lacking, not asking for much, just more then 2 shapes at least. Anyways decent game, keep up the work, but only if you can improve or find an artist to do the drawing for you.

Codeslacker responds:

You can actually dodge with the up down left right arrow keys =)

Billiards Frenzy Billiards Frenzy

You beat me!!

And my billiards game had only a few days left till it was done, ah well, talk to me on aim, my s/n is "Kalession" (without quotes) or on msn, "melkor_98" with the usual @ hotmail stuff following (NG doesn't allow to put dot coms like email addresses because of spammers, anyways I could really use some help for my physics, because currently they suck, I would really appreciate it if you could help me fix them (my ball - ball collisions are off)

Saxaphone'n Electro-Guitar Saxaphone'n Electro-Guitar

I was searching for hours for a tune like this!!

And I found it, excellent stuff, nice and upbeat, decent tempo and some good beat, keep up the good work!