AIM
Fireduril

Warbears Warbears

Nice

Very nice game. Congrats on the frontpage and I'm guessing also that this game will also be thrown into the Top 50 of all time.

You should have gotten sponsorship.

SonicZero The GAME v2 SonicZero The GAME v2

It was okay..

The largest problem with this game was the graphics, the game play was okay, bit slow, kind of simple. Entertaining. But this game would have been a whole lot better if you did more then throw a couple of gradients into circles and throw it into an engine that merely randomly places something on the stage and slowly scales it larger. The backgrounds were okay, but other then that, the graphics were surpreme! - ly lacking, not asking for much, just more then 2 shapes at least. Anyways decent game, keep up the work, but only if you can improve or find an artist to do the drawing for you.

Codeslacker responds:

You can actually dodge with the up down left right arrow keys =)

Billiards Frenzy Billiards Frenzy

You beat me!!

And my billiards game had only a few days left till it was done, ah well, talk to me on aim, my s/n is "Kalession" (without quotes) or on msn, "melkor_98" with the usual @ hotmail stuff following (NG doesn't allow to put dot coms like email addresses because of spammers, anyways I could really use some help for my physics, because currently they suck, I would really appreciate it if you could help me fix them (my ball - ball collisions are off)

Save Santa Save Santa

Level 20

It got really hectic at around 19, the entire screen was flooded, great work. Nice, simple and fun.

Aussie Christmas 2 Aussie Christmas 2

Great game!

Not sure about that title though, when i first saw it, I was like, if this sucks Im going to blam it(and cuss it) because I myself being such a patriot would consider it an insult towards my country, but it was good, so no problems, keep up the good work, great idea, simple and effective

Omnigosha Omnigosha

It was an okay game

When the gameplay lacks as it does in this game, as with sound and graphics, you really need to optimize the filesize of the game. 4.5 megs cannot possible be justified through loading time compared to time one can play this game without it becoming uninteresting.

You also said that you spent a year on it, which is believable comparing the expansiveness of the game, but that time could have been better focussed on improving the graphics. They are quite poor, even if they are puesdo-3D, the shape of the objects is good, but the duplication of some objects in some places is what ruins it, that and the lack of "lighting sense"

And seeing as you waited a year before releasing it, you could have waited at least 5 days more and gotten some decent audio for it, as i said before, that single peice of audio you have, is making the filesize much bigger then the game is actually worth, would have been better with no song that was useless, and perhaps some beeps for buttons and crack sounds for the fighting.

Drag Racer 3 Drag Racer 3

Christ, good game though

Damn people not thinking it could be their slow internet connection as it loads off the drag racer server not the NG one. Also you should really look a bit harder, well it's not that hard to find where you can download it from. Anyway, you guys have deon another great job on this and I am wondering how do I get an add placed into the game. My friend has a hosting company, and I'm sure he would want to advertise some more.

Zebra Racing Zebra Racing

Some Stuff

I've noticed in some of the previous reviews to this one, people complaining about the difficulty of the game eg from the previous review "I am breaking my arm trying to defeat the opponent" I reckon this is cause its not obvious enough (well not obviously enough for a "few" people) that you have to press !BOTH! the left and right keys, as I dont think the people complaining about the difficulty noticed, yeh I know, thick aren't they, I guess it wasn't that clear in the controls menu, but after the first race you should quickly catch on to the point

annyhoo, game was great, considering the time line of production, keep up the hastily made productions!

Exofusion's Alien Attack Exofusion's Alien Attack

Sweet graphics!

the game is good, needs sound but, and perhaps obsticles, like I dunno, a maze like tunnel or something you need to navigate through, nice graphics but, too repeditive

Felinicide Felinicide

Good Game, but about sound quality....

Flash can compress wav files better, so if you convert your MP3 into a wave and include it for your bg music (etc.) it'll make the Fla size alot bigger, but flash has its own compressor and it can compress waves better, so the swf file will be smaller (flash can't compress mp3's much, but it can make a wave smaller then a mp3 of the exact same music pretty much) ... Just a tip, unless you already did that?