AIM
Fireduril

Sonic X CC Trailer Sonic X CC Trailer

I actually pressed 'Replay'

In most flashes the 'Replay' button is just for an option, but in very few flashes these buttons are actually used.

I pressed the Replay button! Because there was too much awesomeness to be taken in my one, or even two viewings of this 'preview'!

I honestly can't wait until the real one is released! Mobile Suit Sonics! Awesome! Make sure theres a replay in the real one. I believe that in the real flash there'll be so much awesomeness that I have to watch it at least 5 times to absorb all of the awesomeness!

Naruto Deleted Scene Naruto Deleted Scene

May you have 500 virgins in the afterlife!!

ROFLOLMAO OMFG THIS IS MY NEW DISPLAY PIC!!!

I'm not islamic by the way. I just honestly believe you deserve 500 virgins for that effort.

moody and cool. lol. You really did stay true to the real characters.... Except for those parts you decided to deviate somewhat, but the deviation is somewhat better!

* I accidently posted this review for a peice of foamy crap before, I honestly hope this is the right submission being reviewed this time *

Broken Saints CH 22 ACT 1 Broken Saints CH 22 ACT 1

Enough already please..

Please..stop. Just stop flooding the portal with all these submissions, atleast space them out.
BTW, what is the use of having 21 chapters then having a freakin recap one, I would say thats a waste. For those of you who tell people to stop reviewing and saying bad thing about this series, like myself and many others who are annoyed at how many of these are have been submitted in quick succession, just shut up, it's a review, it's supposed to give that person's opinion on the subject. Also you people who go on and on about how much effort and time has been put into the series, 3 yrs or whatever, I have worked on projects for that long, even longer, and they haven't even been published yet. My point, nobody cares how long they have been worked on for.
I did like the firsts ones but after all those over dramatic chapters it pissed me off and is still pissing me off.
Note, those are just my thoughts, not meant for other wankers to take offense too, especially those of you who haven't even done anything to create the series.
It only gets points for me because of all the time and work that has gone in to it, which hardly ever happens on newgrounds, people just vote on the size or how the authors previos works were like.

Just Another War Just Another War

I want those 8 minutes of my life back.

This was some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

Hey look, a landscape, with a rose as the center of focus, there should be an atomic bomb sometime soon.... there it is.

Hey look, Hirule bombs! Thats some great logo design.

Yay he shot him, man this movie might actually be going somewhere. Nope, they made friends, very soldiery of them.

Just when you thought the "poetic" crap submissions had stopped flooding the portal, Aka: Broken Saints 1, Broken Saints 2, Broken Saints 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 etc.
This peice of shit comes along.

Bye newgrounds, I'll cya in a month, hope theres something decent by then.

Flyborg responds:

Sorry, next time I'll make a movie about 2 guys taking turns punching each other in the face. Or maybe stuff will blow up for no reason. Die Hard 3 is liek so c00l m@n!1!!11!

What the funk is hyrule bomb.

I agree on one point though, Broken Saints does blow. They're just flooding the portal with that overly dramatic slow moving absence-of-animation. What is it now; Chapter 15 Story 9 Subsection 52-3A??

Theoden, Horsemaster Theoden, Horsemaster

Man I hate this

I have always hated this flash, it shows no effort at all. When I think of all the hard working flash artists that are shunned aside by screenshots of a movie, it makes me sick. I really hope this doesn't get into the top 50

Robot Factory: SE Robot Factory: SE

It kind of sucked

Yeh, it kind of sucked, nice graphics and sound and such, but it wasn't even a good waste of time to watch, its like halo, all show and no soul, if you're reading this review, don't be an idiot and give this a decent vote like everyone else, it doesn't derserve it, vote like a 2 or three, thats all it's worth.

Hellsing: The Judas Hellsing: The Judas

You own an Xbox don't you

This was long, boring and overall just crap. There was far too much emphasis on the graphics then anything else, when will people learn GRAPHICS DON'T MATTER WHEN SOMEHTING DOESN'T HAVE A SOUL (by soul I'm referring to even the slightest bit of entertainment)

Don't watch this, a total waste of far too much time and there just isn't a point

Van Helthing: volume 1 Van Helthing: volume 1

Great but :

You should have made Frankenstien's monster a midget, seriously (j/k)

EgoCity Chap IV EgoCity Chap IV

Great But, Some suggestions

Great flash and all, and I realize my title says some, but I have one.... Anyways, here goes, Im only saying it once so pay attention.

You need to turn the volume of the background music down in the parts where the characters are talking, such as the scene where they are discussing the girl dissappearing 4 years ago because of that orb thing, that piano in the background needs to be turned down, (incase you didn't know, though you probably do, you can do this in flash, click on the frame that the sound is attached too, and click on the "EDIT" button in the properties box) and move those lines down to turn down the volume.

Thicker Than Water Thicker Than Water

Good cartoon

And finally "those" people will might understand the common hate for younger sisters.